How to cook Macaroni and Cheese
Cooking Mac and Cheese takes a long process, but it's worth it at the end. Enjoy...
- 8 Ounces of Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cups of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 2 and 1/2 Tablespoons all-purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Pinch of Paprika
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux.
- Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Put uncooked macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni.
- Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add breadcrumbs and brown.
- Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.